Are you stuck in a rut with your Polish?
Are you going to start learning Polish from scratch?
5 tips below will be useful for both of you.
Learning Polish is a long-term process and you will experience ups and downs, going back and forth, forgetting and learning again. READ MORE HERE
It’s like my yoga classes. I started them one year ago and after my first class I felt like I was done: soreness and pain for a week. Actually, it was possible to handle… unless the next classes were even more difficult.
I’m not only talking about difficult asanas to do. I am also talking about my brain and memory. I could remember literally – nothing. I was not able to repeat anything at home. It was just impossible to manage.
What was my key to succeed?
Perseverance. READ MORE HERE
Twice a week classes with no excuses.
Now, I’m still alive and my yoga gets better.
So your Polish also will.
But only if:
- you keep going for months (or years if needed)
- you pay attention to this work – find specific time and place for your “focused learning” and do some “diffused learning”
- you switch between different ways of learning and different activities
- you are patient and you take your time
- discover what kind of learner you are
We teach Polish:
- one – to – one Polish classes in Warsaw (ul. Żurawia 6/12 lok.750)
- one – to – one Polish lessons on-line
- one – to – one In – Company Polish courses
- crash courses of Polish for Specific Purposes
- immersion course of General Polish or Polish for Specific Purposes
- Polish for Foreigners group courses in Warsaw