Jak przełamać strach przed mówieniem w języku polskim?27 września 2023
Polish Language Courses18 października 2023
Anyone who is going to enroll his / her first or next Polish Course?
Be smart! Choose wisely!
Make good decisions! Wrong decisions will make you struggle with learning Polish!
Answer these questions:
- What’s your WHY for Polish Language?
- What do you really need?
Recent psychology researches about motivation say that inquiry – driven, needs – driven learning, student – centered Polish language Course’s programs are the most effective and motivating.
You couldn’t care less if you learn boring stuff, if you follow a course which is completely unreliable for you. It’ s pretty much sure that we don’t stick to things we don’t need or we are not interested in.
What is your purpose at Polish language Course?
- Socializing? Find a nice school with groups and cultural workshops offer.
- Cultural awareness? Find a school using materials you need, also authentic ones
- Job? Find an experienced teacher and set up one – to – one classes
- Certificates? Find a regular group with a standard program requiring at the exam.
What will be your success in Polish language?
To be fluent?
Being fluent is a long term goal which needs to be broken into many short – term, achievable, measurable goals:
- Decide where you want to be in one month;
- Estimate whether it’s possible, if not – reschedule – less is more!
- Figure out what kind of resources you must prepare to learn effectively – books, texts, podcasts, apps, listenings, graphics, post its and pens.
And schedule it!
- How much time do you need to achieve that?
- How much time have you got weekly to learn Polish – to go to classes, to do your homework?
Nothing special to be said about that – add it into your calendar and don’t analize so much – it’s like gym – once a week keeps you alive, twice a week keep you in a good shape, three times a week and more – build your progress. Little is more than nothing.
Don’t underestimate the smallest step which is needed to be done.